- About the BME voluntary sector
- Policy, Campaigns, Research & Projects
- Public Sector Equality Duty Review
- Big Society
- Race Equality
- Public Services
- Influencing Parliament
- Consultations & Responses
- V4CE Research Fellowship
- Supporting collaboration
- Strengthening Voices
- Young Entrepreneur Story Archive
- Support & Services
- Sector Directory, Networks & Blogs
- Consultancy services
Charity Builder UK are offering Voice4Change England members exclusive access to their insurance packages created for small charities. Their fantastic team of insurance advisors understand how charities do business and will offer expert and tailored advice as well as the best possible quotes for you.
Public Liability Insurance quotes start from £75.
As a member of V4CE you are entitled to a 5% discount on your insurance if you buy from charity insurance experts Tennyson Insurance. Simply call them on 08450 822 456 and quote ‘V4CE 11’ to claim your discount*.
Tennyson was founded in 2007 specifically to work with community groups and charities. Over 2,500 such organisations have now chosen them as their supplier and in the process they have saved the sector in excess of £1.5m in premiums and delivered customer satisfaction ratings of 98% (based on 460 responses to surveys conducted in July ’09 and ’10). Tennyson provide insurance to all types and sizes of group, you can purchase cover from as little as £79.
*This offer applies until December 1st 2011.
Other Charity Builder UK Services
As a member of V4CE you will have free access to web-based tools that will help small and medium-sized charities to manage their Human Resources and Health & Safety processes. It doesn’t just signpost advice, or provide templates to cut and paste, it will interact with you and actually work with you to produce tailored documents such as: job descriptions, employment contracts, staff handbooks and Health & Safety plans which you can then print, use and file. Its content is written and kept up to date by expert lawyers.
Why use Charity Builder UK?
- Very strong track record of saving money for their customers
- Policies are underwritten by Zurich Insurance, a trusted brand and winner of the 2009 Charity Times ‘Insurer of the Year’ award.
- All staff are experts in working with charities and community groups
- In their two most recent customer satisfaction surveys (conducted in June and September 09) 260 customers rated their service as follows: 99% said that we had taken the time to understand their needs and 96% said that they would recommend us to another organisation
- Commitment to the ethics of the sector is reflected in our leading role in developing and sponsoring Charity Builder UK