- About the BME voluntary sector
- Policy, Campaigns, Research & Projects
- Public Sector Equality Duty Review
- Big Society
- Race Equality
- Public Services
- Influencing Parliament
- Consultations & Responses
- V4CE Research Fellowship
- Supporting collaboration
- Strengthening Voices
- Young Entrepreneur Story Archive
- Support & Services
- Sector Directory, Networks & Blogs
- Consultancy services
For MPs and Researchers
As the only national membership organisation for Black and Minority Ethnic-led voluntary and community organisations, we encourage parliamentarians to contact us for more information on the sector.
We can provide:
- Facts, figures and examples of Black and Minority Ethnic organisations for speeches or questions.
- The Black and Minority Ethnic voluntary and community sector reaction to policies.
- Details of the Black and Minority Ethnic voluntary and community sector in your area.
If we do not have the information you need ourselves we can use our extensive knowledge of the sector to help you find someone that has.
For a useful starting point, visit our About the BME VCS webpages.
For more information contact Jemma Grieve Combes, Senior Policy and Parliamentary Officer on 020 7843 6129.