- About the BME voluntary sector
- Policy, Campaigns, Research & Projects
- Public Sector Equality Duty Review
- Big Society
- Race Equality
- Public Services
- Influencing Parliament
- Consultations & Responses
- V4CE Research Fellowship
- Supporting collaboration
- Strengthening Voices
- Young Entrepreneur Story Archive
- Support & Services
- Sector Directory, Networks & Blogs
- Consultancy services
What we do
Voice4Change England is a national advocate for the Black and Minority Ethnic voluntary and community sector (BMS VCS) to strengthen the BME VCS to meet the needs of disadvantaged communities.
- We influence Government policy through campaigns, consultations and briefings, promoting a policy making process that is inclusive of the BME VCS.
- We conduct research to evidence the value of the BME VCS and the obstacles they face.
- We influence policy makers through parliamentary events, party conference events and visits from MPs to frontline organisations.
- We represent the BME VCS at decision making tables and provide platforms for the BME VCS to influence decision makers; these include events, publications and member blogs.
- We provide expert advice and guidance on using the Compact to challenge public law decisions.
- We broker relationships between the BME VCS and policy makers at events and through our growing online networks.
- We run training and mentoring programmes to develop the capacity and sustainability of BME VCOs. Topics include fundraising, improving performance, strategic planning and monitoring and evaluation.
- We produce publications and resources to inform and empower the BME VCS.
- We broker fair collaborations between BME VCOs and with generic organisations through events, support projects and our online Sector Directory.
- We broker support for BME VCOs on insurance solutions, legal advice and demonstrating value.