- About the BME voluntary sector
- Policy, Campaigns, Research & Projects
- Public Sector Equality Duty Review
- Big Society
- Race Equality
- Public Services
- Influencing Parliament
- Consultations & Responses
- V4CE Research Fellowship
- Supporting collaboration
- Strengthening Voices
- Young Entrepreneur Story Archive
- Support & Services
- Sector Directory, Networks & Blogs
- Consultancy services
Join a growing movement of voluntary and community organisations standing together for equality. Voice4Change England is the only national membership body that champions black and minority ethnic (BME) organisations at national policymaking tables. Stand up and speak out with us on the Big Unfair Society.
Get 20% off your membership fee to NCVO and Community Matters.
Not a charity or voluntary organisation?
We would love to have you join Voice4Change England as a Friend. Email Nandini Das to sign up.